Burglary-resistant security films
Resistant burglary protection films from the Scheffinger® brand
Tested and certified high-performance security films
Burglary protection stands for security at its highest level, and that is exactly what the burglary protection films from Scheffinger® offer. These films are not only resistant, but also meet the requirements for impact resistance, burglary resistance and splinter protection perfectly. With Scheffinger burglary protection films you are optimally protected against lightning break-ins, vandalism and attacks with incendiary devices.
Our multi-layer (2mi (1.3mm) and 4mi (2.6mm) thick), clear burglary protection films are certified according to DIN EN 356 P2A, which underlines their outstanding quality and performance. We have extensively tested our products to ensure they meet the highest safety standards and provide you with the protection you need.
The best part is that Scheffinger's burglary protection films can be expanded upon request to meet your specific requirements. We are proud to offer customized security solutions to further optimize your security. Contact us directly to find out more about our high-quality burglary protection films and their customization options.
Your protection is our priority!
INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
How is the security film applied?
1. Using a ruler and a retractable knife, cut the foil to approximately the right size.
2. Clean the glass and spray the sticky side of the film and the glass with soapy water.
3. Apply the film to the glass, squeeze out the water and cut off the excess film.
How long does the security film last?
The self-adhesive security film is very resistant, durable and will last for many years.
Can I remove the security film again at a later date?
In any case. To do this, you will need a spray bottle and some soapy water as well as a glass scraper that is as wide as possible.
How do you clean security films?
1. Simply clean with soapy water and a squeegee, that's all.
2. Do not use abrasive cleaners on the film, otherwise it will be scratched.
3. Do not attach stickers or adhesives to the film.
Einsatzgebiete der Fensterschutzfolien
- Öffentliche Gebäude
- Besprechungsräume / Tagungsräume
- Serverräume / IT-Zentren
- Galerien und Museen