Right of withdrawal for consumers
A consumer is a person who acquires goods or services for direct use or ownership rather than for resale or use in production and manufacturing
Right to withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within fourteen days without giving any reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products, provided you had ordered one or more products within the scope of a standard order and this/these product/products is/are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last product, provided you had ordered several products within the scope of a standard order and these products are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last part delivery or the last unit, provided you had ordered a product, which is delivered in several part deliveries or units;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify
|Phone||+49 (0) 69 – 87 40 31 40|
|Fax||+49 (0) 69 – 87 40 31 499|
of your decision to withdraw from this agreement by making a clear declaration (e.g. letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the enclosed specimen withdrawal form for this purpose, but the use of the form is not mandatory. You can also fill out and send the specimen withdrawal form or other clear declaration electronically via our web site (www.scheffinger.de). If you make use of this facility, we will send you confirmation of the receipt of such a withdrawal immediately (e.g. by e-mail).
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, it is sufficient to send notification thereof before the end of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this agreement, we must refund all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs incurred because you chose a different delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery that we provide). This will be done without delay and no more than fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this agreement. We shall use the same means of payment that you used when the original transaction took place to make this refund, unless otherwise agreed with you; under no circumstances will any charges be levied because of this withdrawal.
We shall be entitled to refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, depending on which occurs first.
You must return or hand over the goods without delay, and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notified us of your withdrawal from this agreement. The deadline is considered to be complied with if the goods are sent before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline.
We will bear the cost of returning the goods.
You are only responsible for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value can be attributed to unnecessary handling of the goods in order to check the consistency, characteristics and functionality thereof.
Exclusion and extinction reasons
The right to withdrawal shall not apply to agreements
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive, or goods that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose end-by date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic drinks whose price has been agreed when the agreement was drawn up but can be delivered no sooner than 30 days after drawing up the agreement and whose current value depends on market fluctuations upon which the contractor has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or illustrated magazines with the exception of subscription agreements.
The right to withdrawal shall be cancelled prematurely for agreements
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for returning for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been mixed with other goods and whose consistency makes them inseparable;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Withdrawal form (PDF 554 KB) To fill out the PDF form you will need Acrobat Reader.
Download Acrobat Reader for free here.
(If you wish to withdraw from the agreement , please fill out this form and return it to us.)
- To: scheffinger GmbH,
Mars-La-Tour-Strasse 10, 30175 Hannover, Germany,
Fax number +49 (0) 69 – 87 40 31 499,
E-mail adress :
- I / we (*) hereby withdraw from the agreement that I / we (*) concluded
– for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
– for provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in the event of notification on paper)